We are one of the only private charter boats on the crystal coast specializing in bottom fishing, and offering electric reels for a more productive day of deep dropping !
ALL TRIPS ARE UP TO 6 PEOPLE MAXIMUM. All prices are subject to change with fuel increases.
- Full Day-$1250- On our full day gulf stream trips we have the option of trolling for species such as mahi, wahoo, tuna, sailfish,blue marlin,king mackerel. Or bottom fishing for species such as grouper, snapper, trigger fish, seabass. Generally 6am-5pm
- 3/4 Day-$850-On our 3/4 day trips we usually stay within 25 miles of land and fish for king mackerel, false albacore, mahi, black seabass. Generally 6am-2pm. Or 12pm-8pm
- 1/2 Day-$450-(Morning, Lunch, Afternoon)On our 1/2 day trips we stay within sight of land and target species such as spanish mackerel, Bluefish, flounder, drum, and cobia. Our half days are perfect for the whole family as well as small children because we can always look for the wild horses and dolphins around our numerous islands while fishing!Generally 630Am 11Am 330Pm Departures.
- 18Hour-$1650-Our 18 hour trip is perfect for people who love to fish or want to fill the freezer. On this trip we have plenty of time go after anything, SWORDFISH, TILEFISH, BLUEMARLIN, SNOWY GROUPER, WAHOO, SAILFISH, TUNA, SNAPPER, BASS, TRIGGER FISH, MAHI MAHI, KING MACKERELS, and many more. Most of our regular customers prefer the 18hr because we can send them home with a variety of fish and an even better experience.Generally 330am-830pm
- Shark fishing-$450-On our shark trip we target sharks so our customers always have a battle! Generally 6-10pm Call for info shark trip departure is flexible.
- Dinner Cruise-$250-Dinner Cruises include a elegant sunset boat ride and tour of our beautiful water front on the crystal coast to any of our fine restaurants and shopping establishments.
- All charters include fishing licenses, tackle, and bait.
- Tips for the first mate are not included. Dependent on your method of payment a 20% tip will be added to your bill. You may add more if you desire.
- Recommended items to bring-Food, beverages, sunscreens, seasickness medication.
Call or email Captain Corbett if you have any questions (252) 723-3041. email@example.com
All trips require a valid credit card number to hold the day open.
All cancelations require 7 day notice.
In the case of cancelation past 7 days or no call no show 20% of the cost of the trip will be charged to the card.
*There will be a 5% fee to pay with credit or debit cards
*All prices are excluding the 15-20% Tip for the mate.
Reelax Fishing Charters (252) 723-3041
BE SURE TO ASK FOR THE REELAX CHARTERS PROMO CODE TO RECIVE YOUR DISCOUNT AT PARTICIPATING HOTELS!
This will give you an idea of what to expect while fishing on the Reelax